Reference code: CDU-14452
Type: Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 22/11/2018
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading multinational with worldwide activities in the gas industry. We are looking for a dedicated and driven Business Analyst Supply Chain who will optimize all distribution activities throughout the whole Supply Chain.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective distribution productivity programmes, processes and tools. Main responsibilities include:
- Identify, analyse and correct inefficient and underloaded various transport activities;
- Define replenishment strategy to reduce transport, inventory and production costs;
- Apply Six Sigma, Lean and continuous improvement methods to optimise related processes and tools while working closely with the IT Data and Analytic teams;
- Analyse customer specific transport requirements and ways to increase vehicle utilisation;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement projects to realize them. You will communicate these recommendations in a logical and pragmatic way, making sure a business audience will understand and adopt these improvements.
- Maser or Bachelor degree with a first experience in Analytics and/or Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker with genuine curiosity for new ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills an able to create buy-in on all levels of the organization.
- Experience with identifying and implementing continuous improvement projects.
- Self-starter, team player who can work independently, analytical and attentive to detail.
- Data driven approach, experience with lean and six sigma methodologies is a plus.
- Fluency in English and a second relevant European language is a must;