Reference code: NTH-16731
Type: Finance, Controlling
Toegevoegd op: 24/06/2020
Over onze klant
Our client is a successful multinational with activities worldwide, and plans to continue growing market share in established and new markets. They have production sites in all continents and employ more than 5000 people. Their formula for success: innovation and sustainability in R&D, worldwide expansion and a competitive advantage in sales. They constantly strive to innovate and find new ways to offer sustainable solutions in a responsible way to their clients, and successfully. Active worldwide and still growing strong, this organization offers all the ingredients for an exciting career in finance. Today they are looking for a Business Controller for their FP&A team to support business teams in decision making and steer financial performance.
- In your position as Business Controller you will be the key finance partner for your assigned geographical region as well as your functional domain Sales & Marketing;
- You translate business/financial data into actionable business insights for your Business Units and provide insightful analysis on actual versus planned business performance;
- You work closely with several stakeholders to provide and communicate thorough business insights and relevant financial reports. Next to this you flag opportunities and/or risks;
- You perform the budget and forecasting process in close collaboration with the commercial teams;
- You challenge and advise your BU’s with financial support by developing business cases, performing financial and business analysis (variance, ad-hoc,…) and evaluating best scenario’s based on price/mix/logistics/…;
- You prepare and present your financial reports and business insights for your BU’s to the team as well as the executive members;
- You look for optimization possibilities and be a valuable asset in continuous improvement across processes;
- You will be involved in ad-hoc projects.
- Master degree in a business/economics/finance related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in controlling/analysis/finance consulting,…;
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel and have a first experience in working with ERP systems (experience in SAP is an asset);
- You are an analytical thinker who is determined to go the extra mile to offer a story behind figures;
- Teamwork is the way to go for you, because let’s be honest, what would you be without a team?
- You are a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit who likes to get things done;
- You have a strong business acumen and you are able to keep an helicopter view on things;
- You are accurate in your analysis and are driven by offering an excellent result;
- You are in your element in a demanding international environment.
This is the ideal challenge for an enthusiastic and motivated finance professional who wants to be active at the HQ of an evolving multinational. You will have visibility throughout the organization and have a true impact on business drivers. You will be working with driven individuals from all over the world and will have endless (inter)national growth possibilities. This organization highly values personal development tracks as well as talent engagement. Therefore they commit to creating a fun and transparent work environment and offers strong salary packages including company car and fringe benefits.