Reference code: NTH-15788
Type: Finance, Controlling
Toegevoegd op: 14/08/2020
Over onze klant
For an impressive, Belgian player within supply chain and logistics with a global reach we are looking for a Business Controller to join the Global Controlling and Performance Management team. Due to a high level of market knowledge, this company is the trusted partner for supply chain solutions worldwide and offers an exciting environment for young motivated professionals to be part of. In this position you would be stationed at the Antwerp HQ. Are you the all-round enthusiastic Finance Professional with a passion for international business they are looking for? Then please read on!
- As a Business Controller you are responsible for your own region: Central America and the Caribbean;
- You are working in a team of controllers and work closely together with the local finance teams;
- You are the finance sparring partner for the local finance teams in Central America and the Caribbean. You assist them with strong business analysis and point out risks and opportunities;
- Contribute to the development of and maintaining control on the global trading activities (linking finance with business);
- Prepare monthly management reporting on performance: offer in-depth analysis & comments to outline the story behind the figures;
- Work on optimization projects to develop more insightful reports to support business management. You will look for efficiency gains and new ways of delivering more insightful analysis, and this in close cooperation with several business stakeholders worldwide;
- Act as a true business partner in defining key performance indicators for particular business segments and advise the business teams on the evolution of these KPI’s;
- Provide ad-hoc analysis on key trends and main variances to support executive decision making;
- Prepare and strengthen the forecasting and budgeting cycle;
- Manage ad-hoc finance related projects in cooperation with business management.
- You have obtained a Master Degree in Economics;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in finance consulting/business controlling/financial audit;
- You are fluent in Spanish and English (knowledge of Dutch is an asset but definitely not a must);
- You have a strong analytical mind and you want to offer relevant insights to key business stakeholders;
- You are strong in Excel, experience with Power BI is considered a plus;
- You are an enthusiastic communicator who is able to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization;
- You enjoy working in an (international) team and strongly believe in the synergy effect of working towards a common goal (1 + 1 = 3!);
- You are at ease in a fast paced and innovative environment;
- You are ambitious and energetic with a positive can-do attitude.
This is an excellent position for someone who has always dreamt of being a true business partner to a wide range of stakeholders worldwide. You will be offered in depth-training, a fun team you can rely on and endless growth and learning opportunities. Your home will be a leading international organization who constantly strives to offer state-of-the-art solutions and take their activities to the next level with an innovative and dynamic approach. You will be offered a strong salary package including several fringe benefits (including company car).