Reference code: CDU-16912
Type: Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, Transport & Forwarding
Toegevoegd op: 18/08/2020
Over onze klant
Our Client is a leading multinational with worldwide activities. The Logistics Division provides fully integrated supply chain solutions to its worldwide network of production facilities and distribution Centers. For the EMEA HQ located near Brussels, we are currently looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) and Continuous Improvement Analyst who will support this division in data analytics and process improvement.
As a BI and Continuous Improvement Analyst, you will be the link between business and IT, and develop breakthrough analytics insights by combining strong business acumen and in depth data understanding.
Your insights will be used by the complete transportation department and its business partners for business related questions and for creating stronger added value to internal stakeholders.
Furthermore, you will also identify opportunities for improvement and implement projects to realize them. You will communicate these recommendations in a logical and pragmatic way, making sure a business audience will understand and adopt these improvements.
In this role you will:
- Provide supply chain solutions and improvements based on data analytics.
- Apply a data driven approach to identify opportunities and drive projects.
- Initiate continuous improvement projects by thinking out of the box.
- Apply and communicate best practices in the organization.
- Write guidelines and provide trainings to different teams.
- Master or Bachelor degree with a first experience in Analytics and/or Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker with genuine curiosity for new ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills an able to create buy-in on all levels of the organization.
- Experience with identifying and implementing continuous improvement projects.
- Self-starter, team player who can work independently, analytical and attentive to detail.
- Data driven approach, experience with lean methodologies is a plus.