Reference code: KVE-14488
Type: Finance, Controlling
Toegevoegd op: 11/01/2019
Over onze klant
As a leading pioneer in their segment, this prominent firm provides assurance, tax and advisory services to a wide range of industries. Due to their courage to disrupt, they transform industries for the better and form an important partner for today’s leading companies. Being stock listed with global activities, they present more than strong growth figures each year, making it the perfect environment to build strong business acumen. In their search for further professionalization of their internal Finance department, our client is looking for a dynamic and hands-on cost controller to reinforce the team. Personal development, flexibility and enthusiasm are at the heart of this organization. You will be based in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe.
As Cost Controller you will become part of a very motivated controlling team, working closely together with the project managers and act as a real business partner to the budget owners. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with procurement team, project managers and other internal stakeholders;
- Prepare the reporting of the financial and operational figures of the different service lines.
- Monitor all aspects of the OPEX and CAPEX projects: actuals, budget and forecast. You will actively participate in the budget and forecasting process. Furthermore you will ensure appropriate budgeting and planning.
- Provide value added analyses and financial decision support to the business controllers of the different service lines.
- Provide a mapping and report on key figures & KPI’s.
- Control and take appropriate actions to respect the procedures in place.
- Initiate projects for performance enhancement in workflows and key processes.
- Master degree in Economics or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role as controller or analyst or audit;
- You have good skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Knowledge of Power BI or other BI tools are a plus;
- You’re a real team player and outgoing/communicative to be a sparring partner for the business and the Company’s leadership team;
- You have a client centric mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in Dutch & English are a must, French is a plus.
- A role with a wide scope and exposure to executive management in a top level financial services group, with career possibilities and the chance to grow;
- The opportunity to bring added value to the Business Controlling team;
- Working in a challenging environment with a lot of flexibility and further advantages of a global company with a broad network where experiences and solutions are shared across countries;
- A best-in-market salary package including company car and bonus package;