Reference code: CDU-16168
Type: Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 30/01/2020
Over onze klant
Our client is a European pioneer and market leader in the FMCG industry, with 3 production facilities and more than 1200 employees in Europe. For the head office in Ghent, we are currently looking for a Demand Planner for the BeNeLux team. You will report directly to the Sales Service Manager BeNeLux.
In this crucial role, you will be the link between Sales and Supply Chain, guaranteeing an optimal service level to the customers in Belgium and The Netherlands. You will be responsible for the demand planning for both countries.
- You manage the forecast and demand planning process and analyze trends impacting the demand (product launches, promotions, customer behavior, commercial decisions). You will have final responsibility for the weekly, monthly planning and long term forecasting.
- You monitor the order to cash process and lead complaints handling.
- Being the link between supply chain and sales, you guarantee an optimal service, accurate forecasting and in time delivery of products to the customers, while respecting all conditions.
- You guarantee an efficient and profitable inventory management while preserving a good stock balance, taking the short shelf life of the portfolio products in to account.
- You build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and you’ll be proactive with communication on forecast changes to these stakeholders (Sales & Supply Chain).
- You act as the second contact for the customers, building strong collaborative relationships with in order to provide general communication regarding projects and optimizations.
- You assist and support the implementation of a new demand planning tool for which you will become key-user.
- Bachelor or Master degree and at least 2 years of experience preferably in a FMCG or food environment.
- You have a strong affinity with sales and supply chain. Experience with demand planning is a strong asset.
- You have strong analytical skills and are excellent with tools and systems (ideally SAP).
- You love working with data and have a strong ability to grasp the story behind the numbers.
- You are a strong and confident communicator in Dutch and English.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- You have a no-nonsense, down-to-earth, positive and dynamic personality.
- You will work one day a week from the office in the Netherlands (close to Belgium boarder).