Reference code: KVE-16468
Type: Finance, Accounting & Tax, Controlling
Toegevoegd op: 17/07/2020
Over onze klant
Our client is a successful Belgian market leader who specializes in technical audits and inspections for substantial construction projects. We are actively looking for a Finance Controller to join their Finance team in Brussels. This company is strongly customer-oriented and values team & high-quality work. Innovation and respect, values you can match with? This is your ideal company!
- You are in charge of the yearly budget & monthly forecasting process;
- You prepare and present the figures in review meetings to the management;
- You communicate fluently and act as a true business partner for all internal stakeholders;
- You are in charge of financial reporting requirements and ensure timely and accurate analysis;
- You ensure compliance with statutory law, reporting requirements and financial regulations;
- Based on your review of business performance, you formulate advice in order to reduce costs and optimize efficiencies.
- You have a degree in economics;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Controlling;
- Good knowledge of IT-MS Office, experience with ERP Navision is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You work accurate, are goal-oriented and have an analytical mindset;
- You are a true team player.
This position offers the opportunity for professional growth within a stable environment, focused on technology and digitalisation. The organization has a very pleasant company culture, collaborated by intelligent and motivated people who also love to participate in different team activities. On top of that, the organization also offers an attractive salary package with company car, bonus plan, eco- and meal vouchers, comprehensive insurance and 32 vacation days.