Reference code: AVM14529
Toegevoegd op: 18/01/2019
Over onze klant
Think about one of the largest food producers in the world. Think about a fast-changing and dynamic company that aims to contribute to a healthier future. Think about a growing team of ambitious and enthusiastic people working together. To further strengthen this Finance team, we are looking for a Financial Analyst, based in the western part of Brussels. Who’s in?
Are you a results-oriented and driven Analyst with already some experience in costing? Are you a team player and do you have a proactive and positive attitude? This role consists of 3 aspects:
- You support the Business Unit Controllers
- Thanks to your broad financial analyses, you support the Business Unit Controllers;
- You provide reliable financial reports to all stakeholders, as well as simulation models, and support business planning and decision making;
- You are the contact person between the Finance team and the Business Units regarding all COGS matters
- You perform variance analysis and optimize the utilization of the COGS Dashboard;
- You are involved in the SAP update (material ledger) for Finance;
- You calculate transfer prices, analyze variances and share insights with the business;
- You collaborate in creating best-in-class dashboards for the management team
- You implement standardized templates, reports and tools in addition to simplified and compliant processes;
- You actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, and you share best practices across different countries and businesses.
- A Master degree in finance
- 2-5 year relevant working experience in analysis/finance/controlling/consulting
- You have experience with costing, preferably in an international manufacturing/production context
- You are analytical, process-minded and accurate
- You easily work together with different departments & people
- IT literate with advanced skills in Excel
- Affinity with BI tools is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluency in French and English is a must. Knowledge of Dutch is considered as a plus.
- This well-known company fosters a culture that is open, informal and personal. The group truly cares about its employees and stimulates learning from one another. Room for entrepreneurship and freedom for initiative are key here! Teamwork is considered as essential.
- They offer an attractive salary package, including a 13th month and net representation allowance. They also offer top-notch training possibilities and stimulate internal mobility. Flexible working hours and home-office possibilities are common here.