Locatie: Regio Hasselt
Reference code: ZVD-16900
Type: Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 19/08/2020
Over onze klant
Our Client is an international manufacturer in the automotive industry with activities in 6 different countries. We are currently looking for a Group Sales & Operations Planner at the HQ in Limburg, Belgium.
As Group Sales & Operations planner you are the righthand of the Global Supply Chain Manager and responsible for aligning Sales, Operations and inventory, and improving the S&OP process at group level.
- Accountable for the S&OP process: connecting demand, supply plan and capabilities, aligning and implementing S&OP plan per site, resulting in a MPS;
- Maintain the planning tool and relevant parameters;
- Assure communication between all stakeholders at different levels of the organization (from local planners/supply chain managers to the managers at global level in the executive meeting);
- Translating the 5 years business plan to the long term plan for sales & operations;
- Lead the executive S&OP meeting, assure follow-up and completion of agreed actions;
- Together with the Global Supply Chain Manager you analyze the current S&OP process and continue improving and building the S&OP process at group level.
- 5 years planning experience in a complex environment;
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of Supply Chain processes (planning, inventory management);
- Strong knowledge ERP systems;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, solution oriented and proactive;
- Stress resistant;
- Good at working standalone and in team;
- Good knowledge of English, French or German is a plus.
- International, dynamic and growing company;
- Having impact, ownership and contributing to the growth of the company;
- Good salary pack including company car.