Reference code: AEN-14371
Type: Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Management
Toegevoegd op: 07/11/2018
Over onze klant
Our client is a dynamic high-tech company with significant global reach. Our client’s mission is to build innovative software solutions that aim to make the world a better and healthier place. By combining the best software developers and the most high-tech 3D printing facilities in the world, our client gained an outstanding reputation in their market. Not only do they serve the aerospace industry, but also industries like healthcare, automotive, architecture, etc.As a growing company, our client is looking for the right person to develop the market strategy for the market of 3D print factories.
As Go-to-market Manager you are responsible for developing and implementing the market strategy with aim to realize commercial growth.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Development of the market strategy based on thorough market/competitor analysis, taking into account the market position, pricing and value proposal
- Identification of opportunities as well as threats and proper communication to sales and marketing team
- Development, implementation and evaluation of several marketing actions
- Working closely together with Sales & Marketing department, especially regarding the commercial launch plan and the value statements, SLA’s, T&C’s, EULA’s, etc.
- Creation of partnerships to establish a better portfolio for the market
You report directly to the Market Director.
ProfielThe ideal candidate can rely on:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 7 years of experience in developing and executing go-to-market strategies
- Affinity with software is a must
- Experience with change management is a real plus
- A natural people manager with strong communication and influencing skills
- Hands-on mentality with creative solution focused thinking
- A proactive and target-minded attitude