Reference code: PVS-15951
Type: Finance, Tax & Legal
Toegevoegd op: 06/01/2020
Over onze klant
Do you have an analytical mindset and do you have an interest in international tax? Ready for the next step in your career? Whether you already have strong knowledge of VAT or you are eager to become an expert, this could be the ideal opportunity for you! For a large international food manufacturing company we are looking for an aspiring VAT expert!
In this Tax Analyst role, your scope will be the EMEA region and your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Safeguard regulatory filing and tax accounting on time.
- Perform VAT reconciliations.
- Ensure full compliance with all invoicing VAT regulations.
- Ensure the VAT compliance of processes.
- Indicate tax risks and mitigation strategies proactively.
- Provide the Finance department with ad-hoc VAT advice.
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting/finance.
- You have a first experience in the field of VAT.
- You have knowledge of controlling and financial methodologies and reporting.
- SAP experience is a plus!
You will work in a fascinating tax role within a multinational context, where you will get the opportunity to become a true tax expert and grow with the company. You will take ownership of improving financial and fiscal process flows. You will receive a competitive salary package including fringe benefits such as meal vouchers and insurances.