Toegevoegd op: 13/01/2020
Over onze klant
- For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Business Controller
- Financial analysis: close follow-up and insights on the financial performance of your departments on a periodic and ad-hoc basis
- Decision support: challenging the business on their results and provide financial business advice and support (proactively and reactively), in order to inform management, allowing the achievement of their annual budget/growth initiatives and facilitating grounded decision making
- Establish reliable reporting to the top management by developing strong KPIs
- Analyzing and addressing complex ad-hoc issues and business cases and advise on potential impact
- Participating in the optimization of processes;
- Acting as a business Partner for your departments and presence in the operational commercial plan committee;
- Keeping track of relevant developments in your own field, exchanging knowledge with colleagues and contributing to knowledge transfer, to be able to put trends and developments into practice.
- You have a master’s Degree in Finance or Economics combined with at least 5 to 6 years of relevant experience that shows strong analytical and financial skills (including excellent command of Excel).
- You can work autonomously and but are also business oriented: you can challenge your internal client (including higher management) and collaborate to make sure the right decisions are taken. You are a strong communicator.
- You have an end-to-end view, a critical mindset and bring new ideas to the table. It drives you to understand how your business works.
- You can work in a very demanding environment where a can-do, solution- and result-oriented mentality is necessary. You are able to prioritize.
- You have good knowledge in French, Dutch and English.
- You have a rich experience in Business controlling. Your business acumen and your natural influencing style make that you are a respected team player.
- You have an analytical mind, but you know how to translate this into relevant questions that challenge your business partners to increase the value proposition.
- It is a real asset
- If you have experience Promotional controlling and in implementing promotional procedures.
- If you understand the FMCG way of working and thinking