Locatie: Oost - Vlaanderen / West - Vlaanderen
Reference code: KVE-15326
Type: Finance, Controlling, Audit
Toegevoegd op: 05/11/2019
Over onze klant
This international renowned manufacturing group has the reputation of producing high quality and innovative products on a worldwide scale. Their open and dynamic company culture reflect their drive and ambition. Furthermore, internal mobility and ownership are key in this growing company. Are you ready to co-develop the newly created Internal Audit/Controls team, as right hand of the Internal Audit & Risk Manager? Join this innovative industrial group and develop your skills in this international context! This role is located between Ghent and Kortrijk, with some travel to the different manufacturing plants.
As Internal Controls Analyst, you make sure the company accomplishes its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes. You report directly to the Internal Audit & Risk Manager.
As this is a newly created role in a quite new department, you will have the opportunity to shape the job content and develop yourself the next coming years. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- You analyze and evaluate the different business processes;
- You assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s current risk management processes; you process and map key controls;
- You assist the organization in implementing policies and procedures;
- You make recommendations in order to improve the quality of the internal controls;
- You assist in creating the audit charter and manual;
- You assist in special assignments in collaboration with your manager;
- You travel to the company’s production plants to conduct internal audits and to advise the business managers.
- You obtained a Master’s degree in Economics;
- You have 3-4 years experience in internal/external audit;
- You are interested in analyzing processes and advising the business;
- You have an analytical and critical mindset;
- You are flexible to travel for short periods;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good understanding of French.
- What’s key for this group? Respect for its employees, passion for its high quality products and continuous innovation;
- What’s in it for you? The possibility to gain experience in all aspects of a manufacturing group in an international context;
- What will be your next step? You will have career opportunities within the internal audit and risk department, within another team on group level or within one of the business units;
- How about the salary package? You will have an attractive salary package reflecting your relevant experience and skills, including a company car, insurances, meal vouchers, net allowances and 35 holidays!