Reference code: MDB-16665
Toegevoegd op: 08/06/2020
Over onze klant
Our client is a successful Belgian multinational active in food production, and one of the world’s leading companies in their field. They supply the world markets via innovative production processes, focused on driving business operational excellence in a sustainable way. As an employer they are driven as well as dedicated, actively investing in their people with specific programs for talent development, international mobility as well as internal mobility. Based at the international HQ in Belgium they are looking for an International Payroll Specialist with a focus on France and Spain. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for hard HR, experience with French social legislation and looking for a career with international exposure and a lot of growth opportunities.
As an International Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for all activities related to payroll, benefits and HR processes in France and Spain, in compliance with the local regulation. You will be working at the international heart of the organization and will be part of a growing HR environment. You report to the head of Comp&Ben.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Work closely with the Comp&Ben Director and other international payroll specialists in your team regarding operational and strategic hard HR plans in line with the global HR strategy;
- First point of contact for the employees (blue/white) and a sounding board for the business regarding any payroll/ benefits related questions/concerns (act as a liaison and counselor);
- In collaboration with an external payroll provider you will ensure the flawless execution of the payroll in France and Spain;
- Oversee and handle all activities related to the compensation and benefits (insurances, car policy, etc);
- Administer and supervise all HR processes concerning employee experience (onboarding, part time, off boarding);
- Actively give your input for the further development of necessary HR processes and procedures;
- Take the lead in internal and external communication regarding related topics;
- Oversee the correct conversion of time registration in correct pay, provide necessary reporting.
ProfielThe ideal candidate can rely on:
- Min 5 years of payroll experience
- Track record in an international/ operational HR environment;
- Up-to-date knowledge of French social legislation (Spain is a plus);
- Experience with payroll and time registration systems;
- Positive energy, analytical and good communicator;
- Result-driven, eager to learn and accessible to everyone in the organization;
- Agile and flexible to the needs of the organization;
- Fluent in French and English (Spanish is a plus!).
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary package with company car and extralegal advantages;
- Challenging position within an international organization;
- Positive work atmosphere where collaboration is key;
- Financially solid organisation with various career /development tracks.