Reference code: ZVD 16880
Type: Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 17/08/2020
Over onze klant
Our Client is a leading multinational with activities in 95 countries. We are currently searching for the EMEA Inventory Management Specialist at the EMEA HQ in Brussels, Belgium.
As EMEA Inventory Management Specialist, you will be delivering superior parts service and inventory performance for the EAME region with focus on Demand Management, Service, Cost Analysis and Strategic inventory stocking decisions. In this role you will be working closely with business partners within the EAME region and across the global supply chain.
In this role you will:
- Analyze data to gain business insights and deliver inventory management solutions for business growth;
- Manage inventory levels within the EAME region and achieve high levels of service parts availability;
- Review performance for the EAME region and align activities to support market demands;
- Responsible for improvements by optimizing planning processes (long and short term);
- Gather data from multiple data sources to perform complex data analysis, make conclusions and recommendations;
- Reviewing, analyzing, reporting and actioning reasons for low parts availability utilizing different systems (e.g. MS Office, PC-SAS, Mainframe solutions and SAP SPM, Tableau, BobJ);
- Collaborate with internal and external clients on strategic service growth initiatives, demand planning and service parts availability initiatives.
- Bachelor degree;
- Min. 5 years Supply Chain experience, ideally with Inventory Management and/or Planning;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including experience in communicating to different stakeholders within the organisation;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others and persuade different internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and data analytics software packages;
- Analytical and pragmatic thinker;
- Willingness to travel occasionally within different regions.
- Multinational with an HQ in Belgium;
- Dynamic organization investing in employees with training and personal development tracks;
- Attractive salary including company car.