Locatie: Middle East
Reference code: SVR15436
Type: Commercial Logistics, Supply Chain
Toegevoegd op: 08/08/2019
Over onze klant
For an impressive, Belgian player within supply chain and logistics with a global reach we are looking for a commercial account manager to join the Middle East team. In this position you would be stationed abroad full time. Due to a high level of market knowledge, this company is the trusted partner for supply chain solutions worldwide.
As a Commercial Account Manager you report to the Regional Commercial Manager and to the CEO. Your track starts with in depth training in the HQ in Belgium where you gain the necessary technical/business knowledge to get a head start once abroad
- You build a relationship of trusts with already established clients and handle inquiries, draw up offers and work closely with different suppliers;
- You manage existing business to ensure commitments are fulfilled;
- You maximise logistics arrangements with the support of the operational logistics team;
- Through the network you build with clients and colleagues in the Middle East, you stay alert for commercial opportunities and follow up on business leads to expand current activities
- You provide your clients with an excellent after sales service and report back to the HQ in Belgium.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree (Economics/Logistics/Business Engineering)
- 1 to 7 years experience within a commercial role; preferably in logistics
- An open minded and team oriented approach and the urge to put the client first
- Strong knowledge of Dutch or French and English, knowledge of Arab is a plus but not a must
- Readiness for an international challenge and relocation to the Middle East
This is an excellent position for someone who has always dreamt of the expat experience. Relocation services, in depth-training and a team you can count on will be a quintessential to your success.