Reference code: CDU-15811
Type: Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse & Logistics Operations
Toegevoegd op: 13/11/2019
Over onze klant
Our Client is a young and dynamic new player in the FMCG world, with European activities and HQ in Belgium. To strengthen the HQ, our client is hiring a Supply Chain Analyst who will be the company expert on transportation and warehousing for the European branches.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be the company expert on all transportation and warehousing related matters for Belgium and upcoming European branches. You will report directly to the Operations Manager.
You will analyze and optimize supply chain processes in order to increase efficiency and decrease costs. Besides optimization and continuous improvement projects, you will also lead different logistics projects within the European organization (e.g. optimization of warehouse flows, implementing WMS, set up new warehouses in Europe …). You will be a key link within the supply chain organization and the expert for logistics processes.
In this role you will:
- Lead, evaluate and optimize supply chain processes, within supply chain but with a major focus on transportation & warehouse ;
- Train the local teams in existing and new supply chain processes and procedures;
- Design, develop and implement logistics and supply chain solutions for both internal flows and customers;
- Encouraging operational management to strive for the highest standards of safety, quality, lead times and efficiency;
- Responsible for processes to improve quality and performance within the warehouse;
- Evaluate the current forecasting method and set up a new forecasting tool to optimize the S&OP process;
- Initiate and work on continuous improvement projects in a changing and challenging environment.
- Master degree with at least a first professional experience in logistics/supply chain;
- Knowledge of logistics flows, experience with logistics is a must;
- Experience with continuous improvement is a strong plus;
- Strong analytical mindset and process understanding;
- Fluent communicator, able to convince different stakeholders, at ease in negotiations;
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, stress-resistant.