Reference code: AQI16597
Type: Automation, Electrical & Instrumentation, Maintenance & Production, Technicians
Toegevoegd op: 18/05/2020
Over onze klant
With a highly innovative concept, a complex process (crossroads between nutrition and biochemistry) and an open and dynamic corporate culture, this family business has grown tremendously in recent years to become an established value within their niche market. In addition to the high quality of their products, this company is known for its culture where participation and exchanging ideas are encouraged and initiators are involved in the implementation of various improvements. Due to various innovations to the existing installations and the development of new installations, they are looking for a Maintenance technician (day shift) who is passionate about solving complex malfunctions and who wants to be part of a rapidly growing organisation, located in the heart of the Kempen region (North of Antwerp).
- You are responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the various machines, both preventive and curative. These can consist of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and automation malfunctions.
- For more complex faults you can contact the experienced Maintenance Manager and Production Manager for support.
- You will contact suppliers when ordering work materials, spare parts, machine parts and you will help contribute to a well-arranged workshop.
- You provide a correct supervision of subcontractors during internal projects.
- In addition to projects for process automatization, you also actively think about internal improvement projects to improve the reliability of the installations and to reduce downtime.
- If you were to be interested, in time you will also be given the responsibility of managing projects from A to Z. The necessary budget will be made available for the latter.
- You will determine your own work schedule and will be able to set the necessary priorities every week (or 2 weeks).
- Professional bachelor or HBO5 Electromechanics, measurement and control techniques.
- You have several years of experience as a malfunction technician and have a broad knowledge of the disciplines.
- You want to end up in an environment where you can take the initiative and contribute responsibly to the healthy growth of that organisation.
- Technically, you have knowledge of both atomization and all kinds of motor controls (frequency drives, softstarters,...).
- When examining malfunctions, you always try to find the underlying causes.
- A very attractive salary, which is linear with your expertise and experience.
- An extensive range of fringe benefits consisting of meal vouchers, eco vouchers and medical insurance.
- This role is a day shift role, with a flexible schedule, where you can decide when you start.
- The company is located in the heart of the Kempen region, with very good accessibility (from Antwerp, Kempen and Limburg). Say goodbye to traffic jams!
- You will end up in a fast growing family business, in which anything is possible if you show initiative.
- Personal development is highly valued here. In addition to an extensive internal training plan, there is also the possibility of following external training courses that fit your personal growth trajectory.
- You step into a growing story, allowing you to have a major impact on the organisation as an employee.
- The company is a family SME with the ambition and growing ability(- and plans) of a stable market leader. Best of both worlds!
- Your growing course within the company depends entirely on your competencies, potential and interests.
- You will end up in a company with a very easy going and open