Type: Commercial Logistics, Sales & Sales Management, General Management, Supply Chain
Toegevoegd op: 17/01/2020
Over onze klant
The client is an ambitious player where people matter and state of the art logistics is the core business. From an innovative specialized approach in end-to-end supply chain solutions to making a difference with sustainable transport and logistics, this player is two steps ahead in a complex and ever changing market. With a bar that is set high on both quality and responsibility, this company is a well respected and valuable partner for their clients. We are currently recruiting a Manager Global Strategic Accounts for the High Value Goods Business Unit, based in Antwerp, but willing to travel worldwide.
As a Manager Global Strategic Accounts, you will be reporting directly to the Business Unit Director and will be responsible for the worldwide accounts on a strategic level, joining forces with a team of Account Managers, who work together with the clients on a daily/operational basis.
- With a consultative and proactive approach you will build and maintain strong relations with clients, helping them overcome challenges, such as tapping into a new market or changes in legislation and taxation;
- You will meet and consult regularly with clients to understand priorities, review performance or implement changes;
- You stay ahead of the curve by gathering the relevant market information and expanding your network of excise goods specialists and other external stakeholders in the sector;
- By closely cooperating with the account managers, you are well informed of the day to day operations of your accounts;
- You are responsible for overseeing the budget, both internal and external and will develop and present reports on progress, goals and case studies;
- You will work on a development strategy for the business unit on mid- to long term, assessing new verticals or business opportunities.
- Relevant Master’s degree + proven track record of minimum 5 years experience in consultative sales, project management or key account management
- Knowledge of excise goods and supply chain solutions/logistics is a must
- Fluency in English and preferably also Russian. Dutch is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to connect and network with stakeholders on C-level and excellent communication skills are required to be successful in this role
- Open to international travel (up to 30%)
This is an exciting managerial role for someone who is willing to become an expert in the field of excise goods and who is willing to put his/her stamp on a growing business unit in a company with vision and ambition.