Type: M&A, Mergers & Acquisitions, Finance
Toegevoegd op: 26/11/2019
Over onze klant
Our client is an international leading strategy and financial consultancy providing services to clients in relation to transactions, restructuring and transformation. With an already established reputation in financial advisory services and with offices all around the world, they now want to further expand the European market. Do you have operational Due Diligence or corporate development experience? Are you from a Strategy consulting, Big 4 or Corporate Strategy background? We are looking for ambitious professionals to join our young and growing team.
The team has a european approach and works for corporate en private equity clients. Your assignments will stretch across de Belgian borders en you will work closely with your foreign colleagues. As a manager, you will support your clients in their M&A and restructuring affairs. You will advise them directly at C-Level.
You will be involved in identifying and analysing the causes of distress. Also, you will advise your clients on how to stabilise and take control of the “distressed” situation. After, you will analyse on how to achieve and implement a solid business strategy, supported by an adequate funding structure.
- Operational Due diligence
- Carve out and synergy advisory
- Post merger integration
- Transformation plans
- Corporate development
- have more than 5 years of strategy consulting experience at either a pure strategy consulting firm, Big 4 firm, or experience in the strategy department in a corporate environment
- have a post-graduate Accounting qualification (CA or ACA) and a Masters degree from a recognized university or business school
- are analytical, commercially minded and you have good communication and social skills
- have commercial experience and you are looking for more contact and impact
- are fluent in written and spoken English, with a second European language being a distinct advantage.
We are offering a unique opportunity to form part of an ambitious team and we are looking for responsible, ambitious and entrepreneurial Managers to plan, execute and deliver financial and operational service projects (primarily covering corporate acquisitions and disposals, but also covering value-enhancing portfolio management projects) for front-ranking private equity and corporate clients.
You will also have the opportunity and shared responsibility for business development activities and crafting the long-term shape and spirit of the financial advisory team
Development and career progression opportunities arise from working alongside experienced Partners and Directors on a daily basis across these projects.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you job satisfaction,
The chance to join an ambitious and fast growing team with more exposure to clients and to gain experience with the commercial side of your job.