Reference code: AVD-14856
Type: Marketing, Sales & Marketing
Date added: 21/05/2019
About our client
Our client is a ground-breaking spin-off of a fast-growing Digital Scale-Up in Antwerp. As founding father of the ultimate ‘Mobile Personal Assistant’, it’s their quest to consolidate the defragmented workplace into a single and easy-to-use app/interface. With a smooth combo of 1) a powerful value proposition 2) a 12-person team of gifted entrepreneurs 3) business attitude branded by structured Rock&Roll and 4) offices where Google gets her inspiration from, they are ready to explode. The only thing that’s still missing in their battle plan is a creative & analytical Marketing Manager with the right motivation to let the business grow relentlessly.It’s the ideal opportunity for a Marketing talent ‘pure sang’ with a passion for the latest digital marketing platforms, who’s ready to make a difference in digital workplaces.
As Marketing Manager, your main goal is to develop the right strategies and tactics to deliver our client’s proposition to senior executives and C-level profiles in large enterprises. It’s your responsibility to drive lead generation and to achieve key performance goals with a determined campaign strategy, a productive budget and efficient execution.
These activities will form the heart of the position:
- Build and structure a solid marketing approach and brand identity in collaboration with sales and the design team
- Establish an innovative marketing plans, including customer segmentation, competitive advantage analysis, budget guidelines, online presence and must-attend/organise events
- Develop multi-channel campaigns across the entire buyer lifecycle and define the right messages and channels
- Analyse the market and detect the right opportunities/needs, considering a clear client-segmentation
- Develop the right lead generation machine and build & maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
ProfileFor the role as Marketing Manager, we are looking for:
- A master degree
- Experience with developing a strong marketing strategy for a product-driven start-up/scale-up is a MUST!
- Experience in online AND offline marketing
- As a Digital Native you’re passionate about business efficiency & innovation
- A hands-on approach with latest digital marketing platforms
- Ambition with a contagious drive!
- Creative & Analytical!
- You are 100% comfortable and happy within a start-up environment
- Your English & Dutch is impeccable
You can start at a hip, trendy and informal workspace where your work will have a huge impact on the evolution of the company and product. Ideas and curiosity are expected and encouraged! Apart from that, you can count on flexible hours, a healthy breakfast/lunch and a bunch of afterwork activities.
Start-up – scale-up – Antwerp – innovative – digital workplaces – digitaal – marketing – strategic – strategisch – hands-on – lead generation – events – operational – operationeel – technology – technologie – sponsorships contracts – copywriting – communicative – communicatief – conversion funnels