Reference code: PVS-16491
Type: Finance, Controlling
Toegevoegd op: 07/05/2020
Over onze klant
Our client is a successful multinational with activities worldwide with over 12.000 employees around the globe. They are a well-known B2B company, serving clients in the entire food sector. On top of being a true industry leader, they have their biggest production facility here in Belgium. To support the growth of this firm, we are currently looking for a Plant Controller for the Production plant in Halle. If you enjoy working in a manufacturing environment as a respected Business Partner, this might be an ideal job opportunity for you!
As a Plant Controller you have a key position in this production company in the food industry. You’ll take part in the management team as a true Business Partner and you’re in charge of the financial follow-up of the facility.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the financial results and the operational data such as productivity reports, waste, material usage variances, labor tracking,…
- You are an important decision taker to drive change in the organization.
- You are constantly working to increase the performance.
- As a solutions oriented business partner, you understand the operational flows and make suggestions for improvements in efficiencies.
- You’re responsible for the CAPEX-budget.
- Together with the supply chain management, you ensure a correct overview of the stock and make corrections if needed.
- You work with Excel, SAP and Business Warehouse to create insightful reports for the business partners in the plant and for your Finance colleagues in the regional Finance organization.
- In this position, you also act as a mentor and coach for your direct report, who creates the KPI-reports and makes the provisions of the expenses.
- You have a Master degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, in Finance, preferably in a complex production environment.
- Experience with Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Continuous Improvement (CI) are strong assets.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and have a good knowledge of French.
- You are analytical, solutions-oriented and flexible and have a hands-on
- You have solid leadership
- You drive change and process improvement.
As Plant Controller, you will be part of a dynamic and innovative Food manufacturing company with high quality and sustainability as pillars of the mission statement. You will receive a competitive salary package, including a company car and insurances.