Reference code: VFO-19796
Type: Marketing & Marketing Management, Sales & Marketing
Toegevoegd op: 14/07/2020
Over onze klant
Our Client is a publicly listed multinational with revenues exceeding 9 billion € and about 4500 employees in almost 100 countries. They are world leader in machinery building and serve different industries with high-tech solutions for optimal resource productivity and minimal waste, enabling circular economy. To further support their A-class food producer client base, they are currently hiring a Product Manager Digital to join the BU’s global HQ in Belgium.This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic go getter that combines Digital/IOT/AI expertise with strong process insights in an industrial environment, and a strong business/commercial mindset in a client facing role. You will act as a true pioneer in translating data from high-tech machinery to innovative digital solutions further supporting clients in the future of work.
As the Product Manager Digital you will work closely with the team of Product Managers Machinery, but focus solely on digital solutions. You will be the bridge between clients/sales on the one hand and the digital R&D and engineering team on the other hand. You will translate the client’s needs to innovative digital solutions, and then translate back to concrete business cases and commercial opportunities.
Are you energized by:
- Identifying and developing new digital solutions for A-players in the food industry
- Understanding customer needs and production flows to identify new opportunities
- Defining value proposition, pricing, and go-to-market strategies
- Coordinating different stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Service and Engineering departments for new product launches on a global scale
- Developing business cases for new products and features in order to further commercialize digital services
- Travelling to your global customers (about 30%)
And are you a entrepreneurial and driven person that likes to takes initiative and just go for it?
Then this is the opportunity for you! You will report directly to the Head of Product Management and have a global impact within the organization and at different clients.
ProfielDoes this sound like a match with your profile:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role (product management, marketing) for a high-tech IOT or cloud solution with a strong link to B2B machinery (CAPEX)
- Experience with creating digital solutions ideally in the machinery industry or at a software/IOT/AI consulting company having lead projects at industrial companies
- True passion for innovation and technology, taking your clients on a journey to new digital solutions
- Customer oriented; you love to spend time with clients, building LT relationships and identifying their needs
- Dynamic and driven personality, entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
You will join an employer with:
- Ambitious, down-to-earth, transparent and human oriented company culture
- Focus on innovation, circular economy and sustainability
- Fun after-work activities for employees and family members (e.g. bootcamp, Christmas party, pizza night, Kubb tournament, …)
- Competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package (company car, bonus, bike leasing, …)
- Flexible work hours and homework policy
#IOT #internetofthings #cloud #artificialintelligence #softwaresolutions #machinery #capex #B2B #investmentgoods #innovation #digital #digitalproductmanagement