Reference code: ZVD-14526
Type: Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 06/12/2018
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading company in its sector, with strong international footprint. We are currently exclusively recruiting a Production Planner for their site in Brussels region.
The Production Planner reports to the Supply Chain Production manager and is part of team of 7 planners. You will be responsible for the production planning of the production lines to ensure on time delivery, qualitative & efficient production.
In this role:
- You prepare the weekly planning in SAP, keep data up to date and communicate changes where needed;
- You ensure your planning is in line with company procedures and is efficient to deliver in time;
- You ensure communication between production and preparation on the one hand, and purchasing, internal supplier and sales on the other hand;
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement program e.g. optimization of production activities and line performance, proposing new investments.
- Bachelor degree (technical/science background);
- Strong knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- Experience with MS Office, planning tools and ERP-systems;
- Customer focused, team player & stress resistant;
- Result oriented, organized and strong communicative skills.