Reference code: ZVD-14458
Type: Purchasing, Sourcing & Trading
Toegevoegd op: 28/11/2018
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading multinational with worldwide activities in the (petro)chemical industry. We are looking for a Regional Procurement Lead with focus on procurement activities within the lubricant production sites in Belgium and Northern France.
You will be responsible for the coordination of the procurement activities in Belgium and Northern France. In this position you will directly report to the Hub Manager. Working closely with both the global service centre and the local category teams, you will align the purchasing strategies with the overall business objectives. Main responsibilities include stakeholder management, planning & delivery and supplier management.
In this role:
- You are responsible for the tactical procurement of technical spend, maintenance, CAPEX, and indirect spend;
- You ensure alignment of procurement objectives with regional/country business objectives;
- You will ensure effective delivery of E2E procurement activities within Central Europe Hub for Sales, Marketing & Supply;
- You communicate with internal and external stakeholders and use your contracting and negotiating skills to engage and influence;
- You collaborate with multiple teams and locations to drive common solution and deliver high quality service.
- Min. bachelor or masters degree;
- Min. 5 years experience in procurement within a production/industrial environment, preferably with technical knowledge;
- Strong knowledge of both English & French;
- Flexible to travel (25%);
- Good interpersonal & negotiation skills with both internal & external stakeholders;
- Good analytical skills both financial & market analysis.