Reference code: CPA-15529
Type: Technisch Commercieel, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Management
Toegevoegd op: 02/09/2019
Over onze klant
Our partner is a renowned global warehousing & distribution company, active in more dan 10 different industries worldwide, with their HQ located in Antwerp and work office in Ghent. With their industry and market knowledge they create a competitive advantage, which makes them number one in the chemical value chain. To support their international growth, they are looking for a dynamic and driven sales & customer service manager to lead their customer service team with strong ambitions for further international expansion.
The Customer Service Manager reports directly to the CEO and will manage a dynamic team at the Ghent office. The Customer Service team consists of about 17 people in total, divided in 3 teams. Each team has a Team Lead to manage the day-to-day operations, leaving more room for continuous improvement by the Customer Service Manager in order to bring the Customer Service Organization to a higher level.
- You have responsibility over the customer portfolio and develop a strong cooperation with external partners
- You will lead the teams in both locations on the end-to-end Order-to-Cash process to ensure a high level of Customer Service.
- You enthuse and develop the Team Leads & Customer Service Representatives and develop an effective way of working together.
- You collect necessary information to understand the values of the different process KPI’s and initiate activities needed.
- You take ownership of the Customer Service process and drive continuous improvement.
- You assess existing processes in view of customer ambition and you bring ideals to improve and simplify the process, resulting in smoother customer flows.
- You identify problems and opportunities proactively and are able to engage other stakeholders to increase efficiency in the process.
- With the customers in mind, you drive the complaints process and propose improvements.
- You represent the Customer Service department within the organization and promote strong interaction with sales and other departments.
- You identify and implement actions to improve collaboration between Supply Chain & Sales.
- Master’s Degree in a commercial or economical field and minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Customer Service environments.
- Work experience in a global environment with a product portfolio of commodity and specialty products is preferred.
- Good understanding of Customer Order Processing, Order to Cash processes and tools, and specifics regarding export of goods. Basic knowledge of planning & logistics.
- Strong customer oriented, yet continuous improvement and solution driven attitude.
- Experience in managing and driving change, creating “change DNA” within an organization.
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate individuals and teams.
- Ability to establish effective communications and common goals and objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills, stress resistant and able to work autonomously.
- Knowledge of ERP packages, preferably SAP.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- A competitive salary package
- The potential to grow in function and responsibilities
- An exciting position and challenge
- The opporunity to join an international group, well known in the market
- The opportunity to participate in change within a growing company
- Intensive coaching to get familiar with the products and the commercial part of the job