Reference code: KVE-16076
Type: Finance, Controlling, Finance Management
Toegevoegd op: 15/01/2020
Over onze klant
Our client is a global supplier of automated solutions to optimize the supply chain process. They employ professionals on a global scale and have completed impressive projects for some well-known clients in different types of industry. They produce industrial machinery and provide integrated solutions for warehouse automation. For their newest department located in Zwijndrecht, they are looking for an autonomous Senior Business Controller to take ownership of FP&A and management reporting.
- You act as the right hand of and report to the regional CFO.
- You interact with other controllers to ensure your understanding of all regional activities.
- You are the centred spokesperson for questions concerning the P&L within your regional scope.
- From a controlling perspective you are responsible for both gross profit resulting from ongoing projects as well as Balance Sheet items.
- You are in charge of the forecast process and budget-to-actual performance review.
- You understand and identify sales trends and underlying key performance indicators.
- You prepare monthly and annual management reporting.
- You monitor business performance, including identification of variances, issues and improvement opportunities.
- You provide support to management on ad hoc analysis.
- Preferably an economic Master degree.
- At least 5-10 years relevant experience within controlling. Prior BIG4 (audit) experience is a plus.
- You have strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- You are proactive, hands-on and have a problem-solving attitude.
- You are effective in communication and fluent in English, both written and spoken. Dutch is a plus.
- SAP knowledge and/or experience is a plus.
- Experience in an international matrix organization is a plus.
You will become part of a diverse, fast growing and ever changing environment where new ideas are encouraged and emphasized. You will join an open-minded team with an informal atmosphere with room for development and growth. Furthermore you will receive a very competitive salary package including company car, bonus, net allowances, meal vouchers, insurances and at least 32 vacation days.