Reference code: ZVD- 19000
Type: Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 24/03/2020
Over onze klant
As a leading pioneer in their segment (supply chain & operations), this consultancy firm offers tailor-made innovative solutions to a wide range of industries. The company is dynamic, growing and strive for personal commitment and customer focus in their way of working. Within one of their teams they are looing for a Senior Consultant with a strong focus on guiding companies to transform their processes in supply chain and operations, more specifically conducting ERP and E2E implementations.
As Senior Consultant you will lead several projects, closely working together with international clients to design, map and implement the transformation up to ‘go live’.
- Fully responsible for the transformation projects from A-Z;
- Design transformation by focusing on processes, organization, IT-systems, people, roles & responsibilities;
- Implementing the transformation by making sure business and IT are aligned;
- Training and coaching so end-users easily adapt to the new way of working and easily adapt to the new system;
- Guide organization towards ‘go-live’ of the newly implemented system;
- As project lead you coach and guide your team towards their goals;
- Manage the project by tracking deliverables, milestones, resources and costs;
- Managing the change with a communication plan so employees are clearly informed about the impact of the transformation on their roles, behavior and IT;
- Ensure communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- You have a master degree in engineering/economics and a minimum of 5 years’ experience leading projects that involve ERP implementations;
- You have track record in change management and people management;
- You build strong people relations with your team and with different stakeholders at the client side;
- You are a strong communicator as you can deliver a message inducing impact;
- You have a client centric mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are a go-getter, ambitious, thrive under pressure, and willing to go the extra mile;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- Dynamic organization with room for your entrepreneurial & ambitious mindset;
- Informal, hands-on culture where you can further develop yourself;
- Competitive salary, including a company car.