Locatie: Antwerp/ Brussel/ Gent
Reference code: ZVD-16405
Type: Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 23/03/2020
Over onze klant
As a leading pioneer in their segment (supply chain & operations), this consultancy firm offers tailor-made innovative solutions to a wide range of industries. The company is dynamic, growing and strive for personal commitment and customer focus in their way of working. Within one of their teams, they are looking for a Senior Consultant Planning with a strong focus on guiding companies to make their supply chain planning a true asset. This by improving organization, processes and systems at the clients side.
As Senior Consultant Planning you will lead several projects, closely working together with international clients to optimize their planning in the supply chain.
- Fully responsible for the project starting from design, implementation to “go life”;
- Identifying the clients’ needs/challenges linked to their planning;
- Gather all necessary information used to design an new way of supply chain planning;
- Together with the client co-create a playbook to implement this new way of working;
- Guide the entire implementation process;
- Coach and guide your team towards their goals;
- Manage the project by tracking deliverables, milestones, resources and costs;
- Ensure communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- You have a master degree in engineering/economics and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Supply chain & Operations;
- You have track record in planning projects that require change;
- You build strong people relations with your team and with different stakeholders at the client side;
- You are a strong communicator as you can deliver a message inducing impact;
- You have a client centric mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are a go-getter, ambitious, thrive under pressure, and willing to go the extra mile;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- Dynamic organization with room for your entrepreneurial & ambitious mindset;
- Informal, hands-on culture where you can further develop yourself;
- Competitive salary, including a company car.