Reference code: PVS-15685
Date added: 14/10/2019
About our client
Do you have an analytical mind, driven by quality and results? Do you have a background in controlling? Are you ready to step up your career in finance in one of the world’s most international companies within a fast-moving environment? Then this role might be your ideal next step! For a recognized market leader, we are looking for a senior controller. From their office in Zaventem, you will be responsible for financial planning and analysis, producing management reports to contribute to the decision-making process. You will coordinate a team of two financial analysts.
As senior controller your role will consist of the following:
- Obtaining understanding and insight into the periodic financial results, measuring these against budget & forecast
- Managing & supervising closing activities
- Preparing the management report for quarterly & business review meetings
- Providing full reporting visibility on customer profitability and managing the customer P&L
- Managing monthly closing activities within agreed timelines to enable steering of figures to meet targets
- Providing analysis and management reporting on customer profitability and overhead costs
- Providing ad-hoc analytical and controlling support on request of other departments
- You hold a master’s degree.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role; or 1-2 years of experience in a similar role in a complex environment.
- You have a solid understanding of reporting requirements and systems.
- You are able to work under high pressure and meet deadlines.
- You are quality-driven with good communication and presentation skills.
- You are not afraid to take ownership; you are forward-looking, externally conscious and results-driven.
You get the chance to grow your career in a change-prone company within a complex and fast-moving environment. You can count on an attractive salary package, including fringe benefits. The office is located close to the train station. For those coming from Brussels or Leuven, this ensures an efficient commute!