Type: Finance, Accountancy, Fiduciary, Tax & Legal
Toegevoegd op: 09/10/2019
Over onze klant
We are looking for an ambitious and diligent Manager to join an ambitious Valuation Services team based in Brussels. The team executes valuation and financial modelling engagements in the context of a transaction (M&A, divestiture, joint-venture, etc.), financial reporting purposes (e.g., goodwill impairment testing, purchase price allocation, etc.), tax purposes (legal reorganization of large corporates) or strategic purposes (e.g., decision-making, capital efficiency, capital allocation, etc.).
- Performing and reviewing complex valuation models;
- Identifying and understanding the key business drivers and provide value to the client through our services and the deliverables we produce;
- Being responsible for the day to day management of engagements and act as the main point of contact for clients in this process;
- Managing the preparation of deliverables including reports, presentations and discussions with the different stakeholders;
- Steering and providing guidance to junior team members; and
- Actively contributing to business development (both internal and external) and thought leadership is expected.
- A Master’s degree in economics, commercial engineering, business administration or business economics;
- Financial analytical skills and good accounting knowledge are considered as a prerequisite as well as giving meaning to the numbers and translate this into a well-structured report;
- Between 4 to 8 years’ relevant professional experience in valuations, corporate finance investment banking or corporate development / strategy;
- Entrepreneurial and looking forward to be exposed to challenging tasks;
- A strong knowledge of Dutch, French and English; and
- Eager to work on cross border assignments.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary and entrepreneurial environment with challenging career perspectives, possibility to work on international engagements, continuous education and on-the-job training. You will be rewarded with substantial responsibilities, interaction with senior-level professionals, and live engagements.