Reference code: NTH-16215
Type: Finance, Controlling
Toegevoegd op: 18/03/2020
Over onze klant
Not just your average multinational, that’s just one way to describe this partner of Dixon & Company. This renowned and leading player in the food/agricultural industry sets the bar in the international food landscape. Dynamic and challenging environment? That’s to say the least. They constantly strive to innovate and find new ways to offer sustainable food solutions in a responsible way to their clients, and successfully. Active worldwide and still growing strong, this organization offers all the ingredients for an exciting career in finance. Today they are looking for a Senior Plant Controller and Finance Partner to support management and business teams in decision making and financial result optimization. Are you the confident finance business partner who is able to influence on all levels? Then you should definitely read on!
- In your position as Senior Plant Controller you will be the key finance partner to both management and operational teams;
- You will be responsible for creating business insights and reporting on the plant’s efficiency and productivity results. Next to this you will be a valuable asset in the continuous improvement of the processes used;
- You will be working closely together with operations, supply chain, technology and engineering teams in order to assist them from a finance point of view in productivity optimization and efficiency gains;
- You translate business data into actionable business insights and provide insightful analysis on actual versus planned business performance;
- You work closely with several stakeholders to provide and communicate thorough business insights and relevant financial reports;
- You are responsible for the monthly forecasting process;
- You lead the annual budget preparation by collecting, compiling and analyzing data from the different departments (with an eye for cost reductions and productivity improvements);
- You support the technology teams to look for energy savings throughout the processes.
- Higher degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration (MBA is a strong asset);
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a (similar) finance position;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and integrated ERP systems;
- You are an analytical thinker who is determined to go the extra mile to offer a story behind figures;
- Teamwork is the way to go for you, because let’s be honest, what would you be without a team?
- You are a true story teller who can create trust at all levels and communicate effectively;
- Your confident and positive attitude makes that you are able to influence;
- Just tagging along is not your thing, challenging the status-quo however…;
- You are driven by curiosity;
- You are in your element in a fast changing environment.
This challenging position offers a unique opportunity to lift your finance career to the next level. You will have a lot of visibility throughout the organization and have a true impact on business drivers. Next to that you will have the chance to work for one of the most famous food/beverages multinationals in Belgium. They offer a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. You will be working with driven individuals from all over the world and will have endless (inter)national growth possibilities. You can count on a market conform salary package including fringe benefits such as a company car and 32 vacation days.