Reference code: ZVD-16723
Type: Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 22/06/2020
Over onze klant
Our client is an international & innovative player in the foodproduction industry. To improve their Supply Chain Processes across Europe, they are currently looking for a Supply Chain Business Analyst for one of their Core Businesse Units.
As a Supply Chain Business Analyst you will be part of an international team leading the improvement projects of the Supply Chain Processes across sites in Europe. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager of the Business Unit.
- Provide detailed mapping of existing Supply Chain processes (including organization, IT-systems, people, roles & responsibilities) and identify opportunities to continuously improve;
- Advise and bring expertise in the supply chain process design;
- Lead implementations of the improvements in both processes and systems;
- Make integrations between different systems used across the supply chain to ensure transparency across different departments within the chain;
- Ensure IT systems are working accordingly, information is kept up to date and processed correctly by different teams to ensure harmonized way of working across the teams in Europe;
- Supply Chain POC in the ERP- transformation project, ensuring processes are translated correctly in the new ERP Systems;
- Training and coaching Supply Chain teams so they use the current systems better, easily adapt to the new way of working and apply continuous improvement solutions;
- Design and build reporting tools and dashboards for Supply Chain KPI tracking and track project deliverables.
- Masters degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Logistics or IT;
- First experience in Supply Chain (E2E Supply Chain, planning or Supply Chain Consulting) ;
- Strong experience/affinity with IT tools & Systems: Excel, ERP, BI-tools;
- Analitical, solution-oriented and a helicopter view ;
- Strong communication, change management and influencer skills;
- Ambitious, Entrepreneurial and getting-things-done mentality;
- Fluent in English; French or Dutch is a plus.
- Having impact in a fast growing business unit;
- Great development opportunities;
- Being part of an international, dynamic team;
- Attractive Salary, including 36 holidays!