Reference code: ZVD-16408
Type: Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 23/03/2020
Over onze klant
As a leading pioneer in their segment (supply chain & operations), this consultancy firm offers tailor-made innovative solutions to a wide range of industries. The company is dynamic, growing and strive for personal commitment and customer focus in their way of working. Within one of their teams they are looing for a Supply Chain Consultant with a strong focus on guiding companies to transform their processes in supply chain and operations, such as conducting ERP and E2E implementations.
As Supply Chain Consultant you will work in different projects, closely working together with international clients to design, map and implement the transformation up to ‘go live’.
- You are responsible for the transformation projects from A-Z;
- Provide detailed mapping of processes, organization, IT-systems, people, roles & responsibilities;
- Translate business requirements into technical IT requirements;
- Implementing the transformation by making sure business and IT are aligned;
- Training and coaching so end-users easily adapt to the new way of working and easily adapt to the new system;
- Elaborate a communication plan so employees are clearly informed about the impact of the transformation on their roles, behavior and IT;
- Guide the organization towards the ‘go live’ of the newly implemented system.
- You have a master degree in engineering/economics and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in projects that involve ERP implementations;
- You have track record in change management and ERP-system implementations;
- You build strong people relations with different stakeholders;
- You are a strong communicator as you can deliver a message inducing impact;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are a go-getter, ambitious, thrive under pressure, and willing to go the extra mile;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- Dynamic organization with room for your entrepreneurial & ambitious mindset;
- Informal, hands-on culture where you can further develop yourself;
- Competitive salary, including a company car.