Reference code: ZVD-14573
Type: Supply Chain Management
Toegevoegd op: 11/01/2019
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading multinational with worldwide activities in the chemical industry. We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager with focus on both strategic and people management activities within the area of logistics, warehousing and customer service in the EMEA region.
As the Supply Chain Manager you are responsible for operational and logistics activities. You are responsible for costs management, planning, forecasting, balancing customer service levels with inventory costs, improving processes, and strategic decision making. You manage the logistics, warehousing and customer service teams. In this position you will directly report to the Operations Director.
In this role:
- You are responsible for all aspects of the logistics supply chain: transport, warehousing, customer service, planning, etc.;
- You will be responsible to manage the warehousing, logistics & customer service teams;
- You are the link between the customer & the manufacturing department;
- You add value to the overall operations strategy together with the operations team;
- You work closely with different stakeholders: sales, manufacturing & suppliers in EMENA region;
- You initiate & lead optimization initiatives in the different warehouses, customer service processes, & supply chain planning.
- Min. bachelor degree;
- Min. 7 years experience in logistics within production environment;
- Strong knowledge of both English & Dutch;
- Strong people management skills: coach, motivate & engage a team;
- Able to work independently, take initiatives & have great decision-making skills;
- Strong eye for detail while keeping the conceptual overview & the long term vision in mind.