Reference code: ZVD-15538
Type: Supply Chain Management
Date added: 02/10/2019
About our client
Our client is a strong multinational active within the pharmaceutical industry. For their Belgian Sales & Marketing Organization we’re looking for a Supply & Demand Planner to strengthen their Supply Chain Team.
As a Supply & Demand Planner, you will join the Supply Chain Team and report to the Commercial Operations Manager.
- You maintain contacts with internal & external suppliers to ensure optimal cooperation & execution of activities;
- You prepare & follow up the forecast, by collecting & processing historical data together with input from sales to ensure an accurate forecast;
- You place, monitor open orders & manage back orders by ensuring proper proactive & corrective actions are taken;
- You coordinate stock & deliveries at the right conditions;
- You ensure on-time-in-full delivery at the customer;
- You proactively communicate upstream & downstream with internal stakeholders to tackle possible constraints & ensure the best service level;
- You are responsible to prepare the S&OP plan & present this on the monthly S&OP meeting to the different stakeholders;
- You maintain related supply chain master data in the ERP system;
- You monitor & follow-up KPI’s (supplier performance, etc) on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor degree, with a maximum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Self-reliance, confident, entrepreneurial and good at working in autonomous way;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Strong knowledge of a major ERP system (SAP preferred);
- Strong knowledge in standard office desktop computer applications such as Excel;
- Strong communications skills, oral and written, including presentation skills;
- Strong drive to become an expert in Supply Planning.