Locatie: Brussel - Noord
Reference code: ZVD-16780
Type: Warehouse & Logistics Operations
Toegevoegd op: 10/07/2020
Over onze klant
Our Client is a leading multinational with activities in +/- 100 countries. For the EMEA HQ in Belgium they are looking for Warehouse Supervisornterest in Supply Chain.
You will be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious team. You will have the opportunity to gain experience within a challenging Supply Chain environment.
In the function of Warehouse Supervisor you are responsible for managing your logistics department in both the early and late shift (weekly rotations).
- You will take care of the day-to-day management and coaching of your team (20-30fte);
- You are responsible for organizing monthly evaluation interviews with your team;
- You are responsible for the weekly scheduling of the workforce in collaboration with the other supervisors in function of the expected workload;
- You will become responsible for following up and keeping the KPIs up to date within the department;
- You take initiative in optimizing the workflows to improve the productivity of the department;
- You analyze area results and strive for improvements and lean management.
- Bachelor or Master degree, ideally within Supply Chain or Logistics;
- Strong interest in Logistics and/or Supply Chain;
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch;
- Synthesis and analytical skills with a good attention to detail;
- Hands-on approach;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Customer focused.
- Working in a multinational investing in their employees potential;
- Investment in your personal development plan and growth;
- Great Salary Package including company car!